AOL which stands for America Online is an online service provider and web portal company located in New York. Founded in 1991, it provides several services including email, news, instant messaging, web browser, etc. The webmail serviced were launched in the year 1993. AOL email invented the famous “you have got mail” feature, thus making it very popular amongst people across the world. Earlier, AOL email services were limited to just the aid customers. However, now AOL mail offers free access to everyone in the world. AOL email web service also provides unlimited storage and has a non-complex account interface. If you encounter any error while using AOL email or you need help for AOL password recovery, contact AOL support.
Features of AOL Email
- Unlimited Email Storage
- 25MB Email attachment size
- Labels to organize emails
- Customized email folders
- Filters for spam and junk emails
- AOL email stationary
- Customized text signatures
- Themes for customized webmail interface
- Instant messaging service
- Free POP and IMAP access
- Protection from virus
- Capability to unsend emails
- Buddy list in AOL Instant Messaging panel
- Multiple domains such as aol.com, ygm.com, wow.com, games.com, and love.com
- Free spell checker
- Automatically disabling of embedded links
- SMTP supported protocol
- AOL mail stationary
- AOL project Phoenix
AOL Password Recovery
Nowadays, various websites offer email service. Therefore people often have a number of accounts and which require passwords. People often forget the passwords of their email accounts. There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to log in into your email account due to forgotten password. AOL allows you to recover your lost or forgotten passwords.
Here is how you can recover your lost password with the help of your mobile number –
- Visit the AOL Email login page.
- Click on login and enter your AOL username.
- Click on forgot password.
- Re-enter your AOL email username.
- Click next.
- Enter your phone number which you had added at the time of creating your original AOL email account.
- You will receive a text message containing a verification code
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone number.
- Click on “Verify.”
- Create a new password
- Type the password again in the next box
- Click “Save.”
Use recovery email to recover AOL email password
Here is how you can recover your lost or forgotten AOL mail password with the help of recovery email address-
- Go to the AOL login page
- Select login/join
- Fill your AOL username or email address in the text box
- Click Next
- Enter the email address which you had given for account recovery
- Click Submit
- Enter a new password in the text box
- Re-enter the same password to ensure that it has been typed correctly
- Click on Submit
- Go to Continue
How to recover AOL email password with the help of security question?
You can regain access to your AOL email account by answering the security question. Here are the steps-
- Visit aol.com
- Click on Login and enter your username
- Go to forgot password
- Type our AOL username
- Select Answer security question
- Enter the answer of the question displayed
- Click on Next
- If the answer is correct, you can enter the new password in the box.
- After entering the new password click next.
Contact AOL Email Customer Support for Help
The technicians of the AOL Email Customer Support team will help you in recovering your AOL password. The Customer Support experts are skilled and trained in troubleshooting all the AOL Email issues and errors. Apart from fixing the issues, they also solve all your doubts, queries and they suggest ways to keep your AOL email account secure. The lines of the Aol toll-free number 844-865-1210 are open 24/7 and your issues are resolved instantly.